Enjoy the cost savings and flexibility of VoIP with your legacy PBX or new VoIP PBX.
The GlobalTrunk offering is a cost effective solution SIP trunking solution for the PBX trunk component of a converged voice and internet service. Connectivity to legacy PBX systems is provided through standard integrated access devices (IAD’s) over internet links. VoIP PBXs with SIP trunk capability require additional hardware.
IP Trunk Features Include:
- Inbound and Outbound Call Routing
- All US area code DID availability
- 1,000 free inbound/outbound local/long distance minutes
- Caller ID
- Hosted Voicemail per DID available
- Inbound Hunt Groups
- Full 911 Support
- Free on-net calling between locations
- Fully Redundant Broadsoft Application Servers
- Supports SIP G.711 and G.729
- Per Concurrent Call
Our GlobalTrunk SIP trunking solution provides businesses with VoIP capability by replacing your analog or PRI trunks with our VoIP trunk connection. One of the inherent challenges of expanding a PBX is the need to add station line cards, trunk cards and other equipment. GlobalTrunk eliminates the need for onsite installation and can expand inexpensively, rapidly and remotely.
The benefits of GlobalTrunk include:
- Dramatic savings on local, long distance, and international calls
- Free calling between on-net offices and virtual workers no matter where they are located
- Unlimited incremental or scalable growth
- Cost-effective migration path to a Hosted VoIP solution
- Combined voice and data circuits eliminate the need to keep expensive voice circuits
- No bulky, on-site telephone equipment
- No expensive PBX maintenance
Our GlobalTrunk solution can help your company experience the benefits of business VoIP while planning for future growth and upgrades. Call us today at 703-584-4360!